Why a water well?
- A Sadaqah Jariyah.
- On behalf of you or your deceased loved ones.
- Best form of charity
- A gift that keeps on giving.
- Constant source of water for an entire family.
- Can use for washing, cooking, drinking, feeding animals and watering crops.
- Chad is one of the poorest countries in the world (63% in poverty)
- Food and clean water are extremely scarce resources in the country
- Water is an extremely precious commodity in the arid eastern provinces.
- Only 4 percent of Chadians living in rural areas have access to clean water.
- Often, polluted water causes diarrhea, cholera or other water-borne diseases.
- In rural areas, people heavily depend on agriculture and droughts can have devastating socioeconomic effects.
- Repeated natural disasters. "The Dead Heart of Africa".
- Registered multinational construction company
- Built 360+ wells
- Operates in 5+ countries
- 100% own wells
- Easy to contact
- Custom worksite banner & permanent wall plaque
- House owner’s contact details
- Google Map coordinates
- Quality assured clean water
- A-Z Project Photos and Videos
Read More / Order Now!