Why a water well?
- A Sadaqah Jariyah.
- On behalf of you or your deceased loved ones.
- Best form of charity
- A gift that keeps on giving.
- Constant source of water for an entire family.
- Can use for washing, cooking, drinking, feeding animals and watering crops.
- One of the poorest countries in the world.
- Up to 33% of Nepalian population has no access to clean water.
- Most of the available water sources are polluted by trash.
- Lack of manpower & resources to dig wells deep enough to reach drinkable water.
- Every year 44k children in Nepal die due to water-borne diseases such as diarrhea, typhoid, and cholera.
- Lack of clean water is the Nepal's most pressing concern.
- Registered multinational construction company
- Built 360+ wells
- Operates in 5+ countries
- 100% own wells
- Easy to contact
- Custom worksite banner & permanent wall plaque
- House owner’s contact details
- Google Map coordinates
- Quality assured clean water
- A-Z Project Photos and Videos
Read More / Order Now!