Why a water well?
- A Sadaqah Jariyah.
- On behalf of you or your deceased loved ones.
- Best form of charity
- A gift that keeps on giving.
- Constant source of water for an entire family.
- Can use for washing, cooking, drinking, feeding animals and watering crops.
Why RRC (Rohingya Refugee Camp)?
- World’s largest refugee camp (1M+)
- Most crowded place in the world
- One of the most oppressed people in the world (beaten, raped, killed and thrown into fire)
- Lack access to services, education, food, clean water, and proper sanitation
- Poor infrastructure and sanitation
- Level of waterborne diseases are very high
- Surface water sources are contaminated by harmful pathogens
- Clean water is in demand for the Rohingya refugees.
- Registered multinational construction company
- Built 700+ wells
- Operates in 5+ countries
- 100% own wells
- Easy to contact
- Custom worksite banner & permanent wall plaque
- District Chief’s contact details
- Google Map coordinates
- Quality assured clean water
- A-Z Project Photos and Videos
Read More / Order Now!